Admissions are open for the Play Group only while admission to other grades depends on the existing vacancies. The recommended age for admission to the Play Group is 3 or 3 plus years. For all other classes, admissions are granted on the basis of an admission / entrance test, for the seats available.
At the time of admission the following documents will be required:
- Admission forms duly completed.
- Four passport size photographs of the child.
- Students seeking admission to the school from grade one upwards are required to submit the original transfer certificate / school leaving certificate of the school past attended.
- Photocopy of the original marks sheet of the last examination passed at the previous school.
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate.
RULES FOR WITHDRAWAL:
Seven days notice in advance in writing must be submitted by the parents / guardians who wish to withdraw their child from the school. In addition, a fee of Rs.300/- will be charged for the school transfer certificate, which will be issued only after all school dues have been cleared.
A child who does not secure the passing grade and is detained twice in the same class must be withdrawn from the school.
CHEATING AND PLAGIARISM:
Any dishonest action that can misrepresent a student’s authentic capacity to answer an examination question is regarded as cheating. Some examples of deception and dishonest behavior include
Misappropriation of a test, unauthorized use of notes, books or other sources of information, copying from another student, improper communication with anyone during the course of an examination.
As a punitive measure the student found in any of the activities mentioned above will be debarred from the rest of the examination. School reserves the right to detain the student in the same class or to issue a Transfer Certificate upon the individual case.