All students are expected to have a good conduct and a disciplined manner at all times and in all places. The whole-hearted cooperation of the guardians is expected at all times in the formation of the character of their children. As the student progresses from the lower class to the higher classes, he/she will be given increasing opportunities to shift from conforming to extremely imposed order to self imposed discipline.
Dress and Appearance:
- All students must come to school wearing proper uniform.
- All students must wear the school tie and school belt at all times.
- Failure to comply with the school’s uniform regulations may result in a student being sent home after two warnings recorded in the school diary.
- Students should wear only black leather shoes on regular days.
- Students are expected to keep their dress clean and have a proper haircut and hairdo.
- Jewelry or make up are not permitted during school hours (this includes nail varnish).
- Students are expected to greet all visitors and members of the staff with respect. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
- All school prefects must be given due respect by the students.
- Silence must be maintained in the classroom during study. While changing classroom for other subjects perfect silence must be observed.
- Indiscipline behavior in the school bus will make the students loose the transport facility.
- The school is not responsible for goods or money lost. It is not advisable to bring valuables to school.
- No books (other than text books or library books), magazines, etc. may be brought to the school. No obscene literature will be allowed in the school premises.
- Students are required to display good manners, be polite and courteous to one another and avoid the use of objectionable language. Instance of intimidation fighting, bullying will be dealt with strict action.
- Crackers, water pistols, pocket transistors, walkman or any other object which is likely to cause inconvenience or injury are forbidden in the school
- Care should be taken in keeping the school clean at all times. Waste disposable baskets should be used for disposing wrappers, waste paper, eatables etc.
- Care must be taken of all school property and no student should scratch or spoil the desks, chairs or damage any school furniture. Writing or drawing anything on the walls or in any way damaging things belonging to others are not allowed. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the supervisor. Any damage done will be fixed / repaired by the one who does it.
- Each class will be responsible for looking after all class property.