RECOMMENDATIONS TO PARENTS
To secure all that is best in the education of your ward and help him/her to achieve full academic and personal potential is a joint venture between school, parent and the students. Parents’ active participation in the school program is very essential.
- Periodic circulars to parents help to apprise them of the school programmes and should be acknowledged.
- School Calendar serves as a two-way communication between parents and teachers.
- Students’ homework diaries should regularly be checked and initialed.
- Parents are requested to co-operate with the school in its attempt to help the students’ academic progress and discipline.
- “Open House” is organized for parents. Do insure that you attend it each term to collect your ward’s report.
- Change of address, telephone number etc. should be intimated to the school in writing immediately.
- Regularity and punctuality should be instilled in your child.
- Pay the school fees before the 7th of every month.
- Encourage your child to be courteous and polite.
- Teachers should be met during the break only or by prior appointment. Disturbing classroom teaching should be avoided.
- Should you have a legitimate complaint, meet the Administrator or Supervisor.
- Special attention should be paid to personal cleanliness of your child. Your child should smartly be dressed in the prescribed uniform.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
Being a home away from home, it is vital to maintain the integrity of the school by adhering to a sense of decorum and good behaviour. The rules that govern this behaviour serve to protect those who are a part of KFHS. They also help in building a smooth environment for the sharpening of young minds.
Please read them carefully as they will help you spend your time usefully at the school.
- Punctuality is to be strictly observed. All students must be in the school premises in time. Late comers are not allowed to enter the school.
- Students must maintain good attendance throughout the year.
- Students must behave decently in the school and on the way to and from school.
- The students must be in full uniform in the school campus and the school bus.
- Late-coming, irregular attendance, disobedience of any kind is subject to action and can lead to the student’s suspension from the school.
- Students are not allowed to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal/Administration.
- The medium of communication in the school premises is English which must be strictly observed.
- In case of short/long absence from school, the school management must be informed in writing by the parents.
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS:
Young people who are given the privilege of joining the Khaliqia Foundation High School fraternity should be aware that as member of this institution, they carry the responsibility of upholding its identity with dignity and pride. As the school’s ambassadors, students are expected:
- The school reserves the right to dismiss students whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory.
- Immorality, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or willful damage to property is sufficient reason for immediate dismissal.
- Disruptive conduct will NOT be tolerated.
- Students MUST move in a quiet purposeful manner in the school corridors.
- Students should “keep left” and move in single line in the school corridor.
- Students should be punctual and never leave the school campus without written permission.
- They should be courteous, polite, and conduct themselves in a well-mannered fashion both within and outside the school.
- Treat fellow students with respect and do not humiliate or hurt anyone verbally or physically.
- Students should actively participate in the various co-curricular and extra curricular activities organized for them.
- To be kind, considerate and upright human beings, always ready to offer encouragement and lend a helping hand.
- To behave courteously to all, regardless of the class, colour or religion, always respecting the liberty and rights of others.
- Not to bring large sum of money, expensive items or mobile phones to school. The school is not responsible for any loss of personal belongings.
- To possess the courage of their convictions; never hesitating to say a firm ‘no’ when asked to do a thing, which they know to be wrong, however tempting it might seem.
- Never to be cruel, knowing that cruelty is the trait of bullies and low self esteem, while kindness is the mark of gentility and strength.
- To be respectful to others’ property. Any student caught stealing will be given a warning or possible suspension.
- To treat staff and fellow students in a friendly and respectful manner at school and outside school; always rising to wish any teacher or elder politely and offering assistance voluntarily without the need to be prompted.